Wednesday, December 07, 2005

first post...i love the internet

carter doing his godfather impressions again...


hey fam...if you are reading this you have found the right place, that is if you are related to me and my precious fam...i'll keep this site updated with pics and news of the fam, and also if you have anything you would to post to it, let me know and we can use this as a hub to communicate...check out the link to my online album, i'm adding pics everyday (i only have about 2000 on my computer)...i look forward to hearing from you...

tyler


check out landro and rusty greer...go rangers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute and how wonderful the pictures. Who is the nice looking man in the picture with the sweet young man.

Praying for you wonderful folks, and would love to see you. Buddy